Callisto is a human and the head of the Order in the Northrealm. After Merzul's death at Barateon's hand, Callisto becomes the leader of the Order until the return of Narathzul Arantheal. Callisto is extremely suspicious of everyone and resourceful when it comes to inventing new plans. When Kim was teleported by Arkt to the Monastery, it took Callisto some time to believe that Kim was indeed sent by Arkt. In contrast to Merzul, Callisto is surprisingly short-tempered and easily annoyed. He is also very careful in his judgement and although he does finally admit that you and Kim are his most gifted students, you will not hear a word of praise from him too often.
- Mountain Monastery, Main Building (during the quests in the Northrealm)
- Ostian, House At The Harbour (during the quests in the Southrealm)
- Holding the position of the head of the Order, Callisto shares the same views as Merzul and his Order.
- However, his methods seem a a bit more radical. But, on the other hand, maybe that is what the Order needs in order to survive.
- When the need arises, Callisto decides to serach for help in Cahbaet. Although he does not approve of the new leader (he calls him a wannabe leader) heis aware of the fact that he needs any help he can receive. In the worlds of Callisto, The enemies of our enemies are after all our friends. At least for now.
- On religion: Religion is true for common men, false for the wise and useful for rulers.
Disagreement with KimEdit
- In Safe Hands
- The Ruins of Treomar
- In the Underworld
- The Leader Returns
- The Liberation
- The Chancellor's Fate
- Journey into Madness
- Unexpected Difficulties
- Search in Ruins