Back to Crafting
Cooking can be done only in a fireplace that can be activated. Those fireplaces are found in most houses and taverns around Nehrim. It requires level 20 crafting and no tools..
- Loot animals after killing them.
- Found in various containers or buying/stealing them.
- Harvest plants and beehives.
- Bear Meat - Roasted Bear Meat (+1 EP)
- Boar Meat - Roasted Boar Meat (+1 EP)
- Mutton - Roasted Mutton (+1 EP)
- Hare (Rabbit Meat) - Roasted Rabbit Meat (+1 EP)
- Chicken Meat - Roasted Chicken (+1 EP)
- Beef - Roasted Beef (+1 EP)
- Game - Roasted Venison (+1 EP)
- Corn (corn, salt) - Roasted Corn (+2 EP)
- Smoked Meat (Ham, Boar and Beef) - Smoked Ham (+1 EP)
- Rat Meat - Cooked Rat Meat (+1 EP)
- Crab Meat - Cooked Crab Meat (+1 EP)
- Meat Loaf (Meat, Onion, Salt, Bread) - Meat Loaf (+4 EP)
- Bread (Flour, Salt) - Freshly Baked Bread (+2 EP)
- Sweet Roll (Flour, Milk thistle seed) - Freshly Baked Sweet Roll (+2 EP)
- Sweet Cake (Flour, Honey) - Freshly baked Sweetcake (+2 EP)
- Salt is not easy to find. The main salt provider is Salt Master on the East coast of Middlerealm. See Maps.
- Milk Thistle is found in the Northrealm.
- Beehives are found in Tirin Abbey, Landing Stage, Chapel Outside Erothin, Erothin, Mill, Arcane Sanctum, Strange Cave, Castle of Stonefield, near Mortram and Furtsanden.