Back to Places
- Erothin Farmer Village - a village with a lot of farmers which offers some basic services. The peasants are roughly treated by their civilized superiors.
- Erothin, Fortress Plaza
- Erothin, Barracks
- Foreign Quarter and Upper Quarter - commercial parts of the city.
- Backyard - a small place surrounded by a wall with an entrance to the Sewers and a quest with the bathhouse.
- Rigthteousness Plaza, Court - a residential area for highly cultured people. Here we can find the historian Gervasius' Estate, Art Gallery, the bookstore and Judge's House.
- Market Plaza - a place where merchants' stalls are piled up with various goods.
- Waterfront - a seaside area where ships are anchored and ready to set sail.
- Harbor - a small area with some basic buildings and a small cemetery and entrance to the Crypt.
- Old Port of Erothin - situated in the outskirts of Erothin. The Port is inhabited by the lowest class of the society such as beggars and other suspicious personalities.
Secure chest is located in Market Plaza. There are more two chest, one is in House for sale and another in Palace, Throne hall. The first you get when buying a house and the one in palace after you gain permanent access to the Erothin, Fortress Plaza after the events in main quest The Chancellor's Fate.
- Erothin, Courthouse
- Menagerie - a collection of animal statues.
- Poor People's Last Home - an explorable mass grave full of undead creatures.
- Erothin, Crypt - explorable crypt with a lot of ghosts and other creatures.
- Erothin Sewers - exlorable canals with a lot of creatures. The canals are also a perfect hideout for the outcasts of the society (Thieves den).
- Mage's Cave - a magic sanctuary in Eorthin.
- Jail of Erothin - accessible during The Escape MQ.
- Erothin, Sewers - accessible during The Escape MQ.
|Erothin, Barracks||Erothin, Fortress Plaza||Old Port of Erothin|
Erothin-related Main Quests
Erothin-related Side Quests
- Predatory Bird
- The key to cleanliness
- House in Erothin
- Fine Spider Silk
- Artifacts from the Past
- Bank of Erothin
- Magic Prohibition - in Middlerealm you are not allowed to use magic in cities (Chancellor's Anti Mage Law). However, acting against the law (at least once) will earn you a 'Magic Prohibition' achievement.
- Opening Hours - Erothin is open from 08.00 AM to 08.00 PM, as it says on the time-table signs outside Erothin (signs with horses on them telling when the gates are opened/closed). Gate guards usually manage the opening/closing
- In some cases the gates to Erothin were closed. In patch 184.108.40.206 the gates of Erothin can now be opened manually by daylight (by spacebar activation), in case a (still unexplainable) bug prevents them from opening automatically.