Back to Places
Mine of Duran is a medium mine with some good loot. The entrance (the ladder) to the mine is guarded by a Bandit of Sildonar and a Pickpocket of the Sildonar . Lockpicks will definitely come in handy in this mine.
One level, medium place.
Cell name: Duran Mine - Editor ID: DuranMine
ExteriorEditCoordinates for Map marker: Wilderness (-4, 4)
- Crate wirh 4 Iron ore
- 3 Crates with random food items
- I cleaned the mine at level 7 without really trying
- There is a frightened slave in the underground chamber, he simply runs away once you free him from the oppressors. No quest-related or something.
- There are a lot of Iron Ore, good place from those who plan to take up crafting.
- Lockpicks will be useful, some Easy or Very Easy locks inside.
- To damage one Bandit, you can use the Logs and roll them on the unsuspecting bandit and damage him quite heavily.
- The Notice in the first room give you some basic idea what the mine will look like ( a slave, a ot of Iron Ore).