Back to Places
A secret base of the Order in the Northrealm, hidden deep in the mountains. Only those of the Order know its location. Mountain Monastery is also a safe haven for the oppressed mages and a great place for barter and to train all of the skills. The place is an impressive fortress which you can enter for the first time at the end of the main quest The Escape. There is one Magic Symbol to be found in the Main Building.
On the south border of the Nothrealm in the Kettle Mountains.
Coordinates for Map marker: Bergkloster (-34, 5)
- Nara's House, Alchemy and Illusions
- Kontantin's Restoration Spells
- Balin's House, Alteration and Arcane Goods
- Osmar's Forge
- The chest is located just outside Mountain Monastery, Main Building. When leaving the Monastery, it is on your left, just in front of the Balin's House.
- The platform is located outside the main gate, just in front of the archway which leads to the horse stables.
Tools needed for crafting can be found inside some of the buildings:
- Fire (T) - Nara's House, Alchemy and Illusions
- Grindstone(T), Anvil (T), Forge Fire (T), Bellows (T) - Osmar's Forge
- One Magic Symbol in the Main Building.
- 3 Ice Claws (behind Malpha's Chapel, under the bridge, near Sunken Site).
- 2 Garlic Cluster in the training yard
- Just above the trainig yard where you can find Sarah (Trainer), there is a door to a tower. It cannot be opened. There is also a "Ladder to The Kettle Mountains" which leads up to the next wall level of the Monastery, but it leaves you standing on the same level when you activate it.